Have Dirty Rugs? Then You Need Area Rug Cleaning in Ijamsville MD
- The Finest Oriental Rug Cleaning
- On-site Area Rug Cleaning
- Off-site Area Rug Cleaning
- Rug Pick Up & Delivery Available
- We Clean Wool, Silk, Rayon, Cotton, and Other Fiber Types
On-Site Area Rug Cleaning
There are a number of reasons to clean area rugs on-site. If you have a synthetic fiber rug with typical soiling then on-site cleaning is a great option. Bathroom mats, runner rugs, and entry rugs are just a few examples of these. For many of these rugs, we can clean them similarly to the way we clean wall to wall carpet. We can simply roll the rug up and clean it outside in the driveway or garage. We can also clean them in place where they lay in your home. If the rug sits on top of carpet that we are cleaning, we will place the rug in another area so that both the carpet and rug can dry properly.
Some natural fiber rugs can be cleaned on-site as well so long as there aren't any issues such as pet stains, dye bleeding, rug shrinking, and other natural fiber rug problems. We will always provide the best recommendations for your area and oriental rugs.
Off-Site Area Rug Cleaning
Off-site rug cleaning is where your rugs receive a true five star treatment. There are some huge benefits to having us clean your rug at our facility versus in the home. Here are just some of those benefits:
- We are able to put your rug through multiple processes for one set price to ensure it is the cleanest it can be.
- We have the ability to deal with dye bleeding and other fine oriental rug issues that can arise with more control so that your rug isn't damaged.
- Since we are cleaning the rug at our facility, we have absolute control over temperature and humidity which means we can dry your rug quickly.
- We offer rug pick up, delivery, and re-placement of the rug after it is cleaned.
Protecting Your Rugs and Investment
If you've purchased fine oriental rugs from a rug gallery or dealer, then there is a good chance you have made quite the investment into the woven treasures that you own. Like any other investment it is a great idea to protect that investment. Similar to our carpet cleaning protector, we have specially formulated fabric protectors specifically made for fine oriental rugs. Natural fine fibers such as cotton, wool, silk, and rayon are extremely absorbent which means any liquid that drop onto the fiber can easily damage it. Having a fabric protector applied greatly reduces the chance of these liquids permanently damaging the rug. It is great for inhibiting soils to bond to the fiber so that maintenance and periodic professional cleaning are more effective. We also can apply carpet protector to any synthetic rugs you may have as well.